About the Firm
Accomplished Pascagoula Attorney Delivers Strong Criminal Defense
Mississippi firm dedicated to protecting the rights of accused clients
When you’re facing a serious criminal charge, you deserve a defense attorney who has a strong track record and a commitment to protecting clients’ rights. At The Law Office of Dustin Thomas in Pascagoula, we use our legal knowledge and real-world experience to advocate for clients charged with felonies, misdemeanors and traffic violations. Our firm has been recognized by our peers for our legal ability and ethics. No matter how difficult things might seem, we can review the facts in your case and develop a sound strategy in pursuit of a fair result, whether that is a dismissal, acquittal or favorable plea agreement.
Areas of Practice
Experienced lawyer handles felony, misdemeanor, traffic and juvenile cases
In providing criminal defense
representation for clients in Jackson County and the surrounding area, we challenge police and prosecutors so that improper evidence is excluded and clients’ fundamental rights are honored in these cases and others:
- Drunk driving charges — Even if your breathalyzer result is over the legal limit, several potential defenses might be available to a DUI charge. We review the situation thoroughly to identify flaws in the law enforcement process.
- Drug crimes — Small distinctions can make a big difference during drug crime prosecutions. Our firm takes on improper tactics and unfounded accusations of possession, manufacture and trafficking.
- Violent crimes — We represent people charged with assault and battery, domestic violence, gun and weapons crimes, and other serious offenses to uphold their rights under the law and seek a just result.
- Traffic violations — A traffic violation conviction could lead to fines, higher insurance costs and a driver’s license suspension. Whether you’ve been ticketed for speeding or accused of a more serious offense, we’ll help you avoid undue punishment.
- Juvenile law — Mississippi juvenile law gives youthful offenders options that don’t exist in the adult justice system. If your child has been accused of a crime, our firm will press for an appropriate resolution.
Don’t be intimidated into surrendering your rights. We understand the stress that accompanies a criminal charge and will give you the comprehensive support that you’re entitled to.
Contact a proven Mississippi criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Dustin Thomas defends Mississippi clients against all types of criminal allegations. Please call 228-215-0421 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is in Pascagoula.